Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Decorating for a princess party

We recently celebrated my daughters fourth birthday and what a great time she had.  I am sure glad that i had a little girl as i just love all the wonderful possibilities for having girlie parties.  She decided this year to have a princess party!
Wow  did i ever have fun!!!!
About two years ago i had bought princess party crowns, napkins, party blowers and invites from Micheal's.  I then new i did not want a disney party and asked my daughter what she wanted and she said princess and frog party.  So that is what we went with.  So of course i made my own invites.  I used the royal celebrations set of clear stamps and used an embossing folder to do the crown and outline.
i then made a banner which i have now hung up in her room.

 and then of course all the many decorations.  I wanted her to feel like a princess!


i made it try to resemble a castle.  I had tulle decorated from the lights down to the table and streamers diagonally on the ceiling and then made all the tissue paper pom poms.


and the rest id just decorating and food.







AND I CAN'T WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN!!!!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

4 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous! You do such a suberb job planning your parties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - your daughter was surely over the moon when she saw this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely magical! What a great mom you are to go to such effort!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely fabulous! :) You did a great job!

    Arlene.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all the wonderful message you all leave.