Thursday, March 15, 2012

In the clouds...

I have been busy making some cards and have had to do all sorts of different occassions.  I'm hoping to get more word stamps with sediments. If you see any good ones let me know.
 I used a hampton arts set but know idea what the name on it is but something to do with a princess.  I stamped the castle and colored it with copics.  I then cut it out and pop dotted it on the card.  The cloud is a sizzix die and i cut them out of felted foam.  I then applied stickles to them and rubbed it all around to give them the glittered look.  Attached it to the card to make the castle appear in the clouds.  I then stamped the princess and outlined it with a copic and pop dotted it.  This was made3 for my niece for her 6th birthday.

4 comments:

  1. I just love this...best of all is the way the castle floats in the clouds. Your niece is going to love this magical card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little princess will be very lucky to get that card Lisa ... it is just lovely!
    Really wanted to say a HUGE thank you for following my blog and for your very kind comments on my latest two tags ... people like you really do encourage me to carry on with my sticking! Love Debbie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it - so will your niece! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all the wonderful message you all leave.