Friday, October 26, 2012

SPOOKY!

This is what you see if you were standing at my front door!


I just love this time of year and have been so excited for a couple of weeks now.  After two trips to the pumpkin patch and one more tomorrow, i will be more than ready.  I just have to carve all the pumpkins now.  I have seen a lot of interesting faces like potato head pieces that i could save my time and use, but i just love the creepy carved faces that light up on Halloween

This year because we recently redid our front lawn and planted a new tree i didn't want to have anything put into it so i stuck with everything being on the porch.
I added new twinkling purple lights and the ball lights around the door.  Next year i hope to get some characters that make spooky noises.
Hope you can enjoy the pictures as much as i enjoy the real thing!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it is looking mighty good...wish I could say the same about the boring house on the other side of your driveway...boohoo...I miss my decorations!

    Ahh well, every times we go out in the truck, I turn my head and admire yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, love your decorated porch and yard.
    I usually go all out, but this year not so much..haven't even picked up the pumpkins yet :(

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all the wonderful message you all leave.